We’ll Finance Your Commercial Real Estate Project
Buying, building and/or renovating commercial real estate is a significant investment for any business. We help companies large and small get the commercial real estate financing they need to turn their projects into reality. For both investment and owner-occupied properties, Commercial Capital Access has recourse and non-recourse programs that will work for your need.
Every project has slightly different financing needs. These are some of the most popular programs we offer:
- Conventional Loans: Most borrowers use conventional commercial real estate financing. This program can move quickly and offer funding for projects of all sizes and types.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: If you need short-term funding or want to use the equity from your property, we can help. Bridge loans are ideal for moving on an opportunity while you secure other funding.
- International Funding: We can help you with your project overseas. If the property is sufficiently valuable, we can help you in Europe, Eurasia or elsewhere.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: These loans are backed by high net worth capital sources. This is a great way to get strong terms on larger property types. Equity and mezzanine funding is often more tailored than conventional financing.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer low rates and high funding amounts. They work by bundling mortgages into trusts then selling bonds to investors.
- Construction Funding: For principals experienced in equity, we can offer construction financing. Make that new building or renovation a reality.
We also work with government entities to offer superior terms to certain borrowers and properties. These are some of the programs we offer:
- Small Business Administration Loans: Loans under the 7a and 504 SBA programs have low interest and long repayment terms. Find out if you and your property qualify.
- HUD and FHA Loans: This program is for new construction, acquisition or renovation of rental housing, healthcare properties and other similar property types. These terms are competitive and non-recourse.
Contact Commercial Capital Access to learn more. Let our team help make your commercial real estate financing goals come true.